Norman Hunter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best football banner of all time, ‘Norman bites yer legs’

Get well Norman
Apparently Johnny Giles was the nastiest in that team.

I saw an interview with Jackie Charlton where they asked him if he would look for revenge on anyone who kicked him.
He replied "No, I wouldn't have to 'cos 9 other lads would kick him for me"

Apparently Johnny Giles was the nastiest in that team.

I saw an interview with Jackie Charlton where they asked him if he would look for revenge on anyone who kicked him.
He replied "No, I wouldn't have to 'cos 9 other lads would kick him for me"

Yes him and Bremner were quite formidable in mf but as Jack says they could all look after themselves

Really sad news.... a Leeds legend, and, like them or not, they will be feeling this as hard as we would, had we lost Jimmy Greaves (which could easily have happened over the last few days!)

Covid-19 really is ripping through anyone, isn't it? It's indiscriminate...

Like Tommy Smith at Liverpool you would see him racing in for a tackle and you wouldn't know whether to watch or call an ambulance. Like Smith he was a much better footballer than he was given credit for. RIP Norman

Like Tommy Smith at Liverpool you would see him racing in for a tackle and you wouldn't know whether to watch or call an ambulance. Like Smith he was a much better footballer than he was given credit for. RIP Norman

Norman had a great left foot and I remember his great goal for England against Wales at Wembley in a WC in the early 70s

Back
Top Bottom