Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our 59th and final game of 2021/22 tomorrow (pre season, League Cup, FA Cup, Europa Conference League, and Premier League) and it will be my 58th game in attendance. (FA Pacos de Ferreria away was a bridge too far because of Covid restrictions).

Arriving at 10.15 and leaving at 21.00. Loads of real ale, some grub and a 3 or 4 nil win to sign off the season.

FTYb4mzX0AAuXtI

This tweet just really sums it all up for me. Whatever happens from here on in, I can't thank Conte enough for bringing our club back. We were in a terminal downward spiral.

Don't really have anything to add to what has been said already, but just a very happy woman at the minute. I'll be wearing a Spurs tee shirt every day next week, as I don't have any workmates to gloat to any more.
This sort of day has been a long time coming, can't wait for next season to start now.

We signed Bentancur and Kulusevski in January.
Today, Bentancur got 2 assists and Kulusevski scored 2 goals.

Meanwhile, Woolwich were creaming themselves over getting Vlahovic, Tielemans and Bruno Guimareas. Instead they ended up with nobody and spent their time in January trying to get games postponed because of Covid.

There's a GIF for that:
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Our 59th and final game of 2021/22 tomorrow (pre season, League Cup, FA Cup, Europa Conference League, and Premier League) and it will be my 58th game in attendance. (FA Pacos de Ferreria away was a bridge too far because of Covid restrictions).

Arriving at 10.15 and leaving at 21.00. Loads of real ale, some grub and a 3 or 4 nil win to sign off the season.
Plastic

Back
Top Bottom