Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve noticed that people on here are calling the regular day in the season when Woolwich can’t finish higher than us different things and it’s getting a bit annoying. Credit where credit is due cos the Woolwich supporters very quickly got organised and settled on St Totteringham’s Day in the distant past when Woolwich finished above us. So come on fellow Spurs supporters, we need to get organised and come together to decide once and for all what to call it to make sure we can all celebrate in unison together to make these goons feel maximum pain in the years to come by giving the joyous day a unified title. Is it St Arseholes Day, St Arsewipes Day or Arseanals Day? Perhaps we should have a poll!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think we should just not bother, that will piss them off more, knowing we don't care.

OMG she did it!

She posted a private tweet of her fiddling herself to the champions league music and I swear down I am NOT joking.

Not posting here as a) it’s a private tweet so you need to follow her, and b) don’t want admin banning my bitch ass.

Her twitter handle is @bellathfc

:hugoshock:
Let it go. She's never going to go out with you .

Great evelebty - 11:45

Very appreciated. I repeat de word. Your evelebty, okay? yeah? - 12:08

Whatever it is - we've got it.

T-shirts are a must before the new season starts.....

Better still, replace that 'orrible red blah on the front of the kits with it instead.

Last edited:
OMG she did it!

She posted a private tweet of her fiddling herself to the champions league music and I swear down I am NOT joking.

Not posting here as a) it’s a private tweet so you need to follow her, and b) don’t want admin banning my bitch ass.

Post it you sheep worrying, tart wrestling fap merchant or I will gut you. Like a pig.

OMG she did it!

Post in the female appreciation thread.

OMG she did it!

Was she attractive or was she a bit of a BOBFOC?

As in body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch?!

It's simple to me....

In instances of a draw the award should go to whoever has the most goals non-Pen goals.

2 winners is crap.
Counting pens for a golden boot is just dumb anyway. I remember how everyone just laughed off kane's world cup golden boot for 3 of them being penalties , 1 that went off his butt and only 2 goals that he actually meant to score.

Counting pens for a golden boot is just dumb anyway. I remember how everyone just laughed off kane's world cup golden boot for 3 of them being penalties , 1 that went off his butt and only 2 goals that he actually meant to score.

I think there's merit to scoring pens, so take no issue with it (just ask Rashford, Sancho & Saka); I just find the notion of joined winners lame.

I think there's merit to scoring pens, so take no issue with it (just ask Rashford, Sancho & Saka); I just find the notion of joined winners lame.
As rules for a tie breaker could be set in different ways like which one had the most assists, then Son would have lost out. Taking that into consideration its all been fair and Im happy for Sonny.

As rules for a tie breaker could be set in different ways like which one had the most assists, then Son would have lost out.

That wouldn't sit well with me, as assists is a different discipline to scoring goals.

(Genuinely not trying to twist things to benefit Sonny's here, btw.)

Back
Top Bottom