Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well. Todays the day.

If we fuck this up then I’m binning my phone and laptop then moving to France.

I have given the Woolwich and West Ham fans from work so much shit this week, I really don’t think I’ll be able to go back to my normal life on Monday if we shit the bed against Norwich.

Fair play to you sir. You married a superstar.

No way my missus lets me go to 58/59 Spurs fixtures in a season.

:contethumb:

Cheers! Pre Covid I had missed 1 game in 19 years so she was used to it (in the sense that I was in the middle of that run when we got together) . During lockdown she thought that it would be nice to have me at home watching games on TV until she realised that I acted the same as if I was in the ground. When we won at Man Utd 6-1 and, through celebrating one of the goals, fell over in the living room and broke something, she realised it would be better if I went back...

FTYLEv-UAAE6NRG

What a season! Loved every minute (nearly). Loved reading all the comments on TFC. Sonny more or less came off the plane to start the season here in Colchester city. Ends it with the golden boot. Sonny is one of the biggest legends in my 4 decades as Spurs supporter. Can’t wait for next season and CL footie. Come on you Spurs!

Beautiful Tottenham, just beautiful. Professional from the start, clinical in the second half when we could have been sipping margaritas on the sun loungers.

Our support was absolutely magnificent today, massive props to all who travelled to God's Own County.

See you in Sevilla, or Madrid, or Barcelona

YIDS

Back
Top Bottom