Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In every away game I watch or listen to, the voice of the travelling yid army is always loud and proud. Every game, every ground.
enough to make me proud to be a yid.
scum at toon we’re silent until the hour (probably saying their goodbyes)
so big up for the Tottenham boys making all the noise in sunny Norfolk on Sunday

Norwich have only scored once in their last 5 games

They have won once since January 21

If we beat them 1-0 their goal difference of -57 would be third worst ever

It is all right to be confident in our position!

Worse team in the league. Already relegated, concede on average 2.3 goals per game; and we only need a draw.

What could possibly go wrong?

Is now a good time to discuss the virus outbreak in our camp ?

UrbgoWJ.jpg

Norwich have only scored once in their last 5 games

They have won once since January 21

If we beat them 1-0 their goal difference of -57 would be third worst ever

It is all right to be confident in our position!
Yeah, I'm not having all this spursy talk. Norwich don't even know how to park the bus.

They beat Man City at home, let’s not forget

*Still tho, they’re generally shite aren’t they!!
That was the last time they came up.

If there's one team you could pick to face in a do or die last game of the season it would be Norwich. I'd pick them over half the fucking championship.

Pretty simple message from Conte - win and I’ll stay.

Players clearly bought in to him. 1 more final as they’ve been saying for the last 10 weeks. Send them back to the championship with tails between legs and never know what could happen next year with Conte, summer spending and a full preseason.

Can’t wait.

Thing is, with CL and Conte in tow, we can attract a really amazing caliber of players this summer.

If we actually back him, I can see us legitimately being dark horses for the title. The man just knows how to win. Imagine Conte with this team since preseason?

Now imagine him with quality wing backs and a dominant midfielder ala Dembele? A tall talented LCB?

Need a result. Absolutely.

If we actually back him, I can see us legitimately being dark horses for the title. The man just knows how to win. Imagine Conte with this team since preseason?

Now imagine him with quality wing backs and a dominant midfielder ala Dembele? A tall talented LCB?

Need a result. Absolutely.
Absolutely could be a team in contention in the league next year with Conte and a load of summer signings. Even the winter ones turned out great when we seemed to be bargain shopping.

Of course, you need some luck, you need players to do their jobs, you need players to work out in the system and to remain injury free. We would need depth for the heavy schedule. Nothing is certain.

BUT - look where we’d be if we hadn’t started with Nuno. We’re better than Chelsea are right now, and we can stand toe to toe with Liverpool and City. We’ve done it this year.

I don’t think we would be far behind them if we’d had Conte at the start and if we hadn’t had our sad/pathetic summer of no manager

Absolutely could be a team in contention in the league next year with Conte and a load of summer signings. Even the winter ones turned out great when we seemed to be bargain shopping.

Of course, you need some luck, you need players to do their jobs, you need players to work out in the system and to remain injury free. We would need depth for the heavy schedule. Nothing is certain.

BUT - look where we’d be if we hadn’t started with Nuno. We’re better than Chelsea are right now, and we can stand toe to toe with Liverpool and City. We’ve done it this year.

I don’t think we would be far behind them if we’d had Conte at the start and if we hadn’t had our sad/pathetic summer of no manager
We can compete with city and Liverpool in head to head matches. No way are we close to competing against them in a 38 game league title race. They are both GD of +60.

They’d need to fall off quite a bit for us to be able to catch them next year.

Kane with a goal in the first 5 minutes to settle the nerves then Son to bang one in on the half hour mark. Then a Son dive in the 93rd minute to win a penalty and Harry gives him the ball to get the golden boot.

Champions league and angry scousers on a beautiful warm May Sunday.

No apologies whatsoever for posting this in 2 threads.

I'm a whore, spreading the love and I'm on that pony.

🎵 Oh what a beautiful Mooooornin'
🎵Oh what a beautiful daaaaaay
🎵I got a beautiful feeeelin'
🎵Them Goons gonna play on Thursdaaaaays

There's a bright golden haze over Tottenham
There's a bright golden haze over Tottenham
The Champion's League is just waitin' for me
Unless Norwich destroy us, cos we are Spurseeeeeeeeeeee

🎵 Chorus...

Oh the sounds of the Spurs are like music
Oh the sounds of the Spurs are like music
World class facilities, 'Come on you Spurs'