Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No one get sent off and we'll be fine.

Only need a draw.

Anyway, if they screw it up, Don Conte will probably line them up and machine gun them all down, old skool Mafia styley.

Thing is, of all the times we've looked lethargic and/or complacent this season, surely this can't possibly be one of them, surely Conte will tell every individual playing that you need to live and die for this club for these 90 mins, or tell me now and I'll pick someone else. Whatever happens on Sunday, we'd better have 11 out there who treat it as the most important 90 mins of their lives - and with Conte's influence, I'm confident that they will.
We couldn’t have wanted a better position to be in going into the final game of the season . Conte will have them totally focused , we will have far too much for Norwich to deal with . Keep the faith

Gutting that this match is away, it would have been so nice for the lap of honour to have coincided with the top 4 confirmed.

Hope the travelling fans make it feel like a home match.

I'm shitting it I can't lie. You can say you need to have a more confident mind set I'm but I'm feeling sick about the next game. I've had tok much disappointment in my time watching spurs. Please don't fuck this one up. Please

I know Spurs are Spurs, but we are not fucking this. Woolwich are done anyway and we are assuming they beat Everton? Not worried in the slightest as we will smash Norwich, get 4th and Son will get golden boot too.

I know Spurs are Spurs, but we are not fucking this. Woolwich are done anyway and we are assuming they beat Everton? Not worried in the slightest as we will smash Norwich, get 4th and Son will get golden boot too.

Would be unreal if Son could get a hat trick and secure top scorer, but thoughts of any golden boot better not cross Sonny's mind not once! It is about the team on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom