Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That we only need a draw does take the pressure off a bit but I would imagine Conte wants a full on performance and big win.

They have let in 79 goals ffs GD -56 and lost 25 matches, I don't want to hear anyone saying that we have to be cautious and telling people to stop being over confident, the fuck is wrong with you, just believe :D

That we only need a draw does take the pressure off a bit but I would imagine Conte wants a full on performance and big win.

Conte isn't an idiot. We will definitely play for the win.

No way do we want this game to be 0-0 going into the last 10 minutes. One set-piece could be the difference.

A side effect to now working from home is that the days fly by.

Except when I've got shit on like meetings or popping to the office.

Guess what I've got on this week?!

This week is gonna draaaaaaaaag!

I believe all the games on Sunday are, Sky have 7 and BT have 3.
Read that somewhere.
So important to watch Spurs away to Norwich - the full game live on a big screen in a pub with fellow Yids on Sunday afternoon - anywhere in London - please 100% confirm what / which Sky Sports or other football channel the Spurs win will be on

If we don’t beat Norwich by 3 goals then something has gone wrong.

They’re tragically bad this season.

One last push. Then the lads can book their holidays knowing that Conte is still going to be here next season, our best players are staying, we’re getting Champions League nights in our stadium, Woolwich are mentally broken and if Levy’s word is anything to go by (lol), we’re going to be bringing in quality players to improve even more over the summer.

They have let in 79 goals ffs GD -56 and lost 25 matches, I don't want to hear anyone saying that we have to be cautious and telling people to stop being over confident, the fuck is wrong with you, just believe :D
Spursy and all that has a limit. This lot would get battered by the last Norwich team to get promoted.

Nervous Anxiety GIF by blackbear

I’m still a bit scarred by Newcastle May 2016, 5-1 to a 10-man relegated team FFS :pochcry:

Hopeful that Conte will have the team mentality ready, but we need to get the job done, no maybes :tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom