Norwich away (League cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking shit effort. Im commandeering this thread as my own, and will take full responsibility for any Glory. If we lose, the damage was already done. Win Win.

Norwich_Large.png
V
logo-fixtures-spurs-centred.png

31 October 7:45pm ko
Carrow Road

.................................................Lloris

Walker.........................Dawson...............Caulker................Naughton

Dempsey.....................Hudd...................Livermore..............Townsend

...............................................Sigg

.........................................................Ade

0-4 Spurs

DeliaSmithNorwichL_468x330.jpg

delia_1893051c.jpg

article-1382814-0be02a5b00000578-57_306x423.jpg

21576.jpg

MindControlLevy.jpg

tottenham+2+qpr+1+%285%29.jpg

IMG_0180.JPG

Chirpy_978713.jpg

article-0-0569C922000005DC-837_468x487.jpg

I'd hope, if he's fit, Ade will start.

If AVB is picking his team on form, we need Ade to get on the pitch and show some form!

I say we play four keepers, and each shouts "Change" when they're the one allowed to handle the ball. Then a back two of Kaboul and Assou, a four man midfield of Parker, Dembele, van der Vaart and Livermore, with Ade alone up top. 5-0

Would like to see Ade and Siggy for this one, assuming Ade can actually get over these mercurial injuries and start a game.

Bale featuring would be cool too as he likes linking up with those two, had a rest for his kid recently, played well at Soton and played a blinder at Carrow Road last season!

Ooooh, it's on Hallowe'en... cue the back pages with their TOTTENHAM NIGHTMARE/SPURS FRIGHT NIGHT/SPURS SPOOKED headlines already written!!

It's on Wednesday 29th 31st October

I think
Lol at the negative rep, seemed a little harsh. Probably for using 'I think' when clearly you didn't!

That or Case, having gone to the effort of having a little drop down thingy so that match threads can be labelled, decided that you have failed to make full use. He's put a call in to windy already Pyro, better sharpen your bullets.

As for the game, prob best to wait for team news before going loco on suggested formations etc. Norwich are no push over though and may well play a strong team as they probably see this as a 'winnable' trophy.

Oh well, there's always the FA and Europa Cup........

Back
Top Bottom