Norwich away (League cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I disagree because that means in theory, beating Man U away means we should win every other game against a lesser team than Utd. Totally unrealistic.

WBA and Norwich were very early in the season, and still, to this day, AVB hasnt had a full squad to choose from.

Nah, I get exactly where you're coming from... I was referring more to a simple points haul... in that the more difficult job (of beating Man Utd away) was deemed almost worthless 'cos of our inability to beat 2 teams - in a VERY similar manner - in consecutive home games, thass all... still, it would only have made us 1 point better off than we are (had we lost to man U, & beaten Norwich & WBA) but without the glory (and heart palpitations) that accompanied such a famous win!

So i'll stick with what we have then.

I would be ecstatic if Falque plays against Wigan ...

Come on AVB just give him a chance in that hole position:

Lloris
Walker Gallas Caulker Verts
Sandro Dembele (Thudd)
Lennon Falque Bale
Defoe

I would be ecstatic if Falque plays against Wigan ...

Come on AVB just give him a chance in that hole position:

Lloris
Walker Gallas Caulker Verts
Sandro Dembele (Thudd)
Lennon Falque Bale
Defoe

Agree, but I'd place Verts in the centre instead of Gallas and Naughton in the leftback position

Back
Top Bottom