Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hugo LlorisArm/Elbow InjuryJan 17: "If you ask me late or early February, at this moment I go more for early. Things are going well. He's getting his confidence back, he's training."02/02/2020NoneRuled OutTRACK
Tanguy NdombeleGroin/Hip/Pelvic InjuryJan 17: "Continuing late stages of rehab."25/01/2020None25%TRACK
Ben DaviesAnkle/Foot InjuryJan 17: "Continuing late stages of rehab."25/01/2020None25%TRACK
Danny RoseLower Back InjuryBack Injury22/01/2020Currently Being Assessed50%

Any idea what the percentage is?

Winks at CDM doesn’t work. Jetson for Lamela
giphy.gif

If Dier is fit (you must assume he is or why was he on the bench) and he does not start on Wednesday then it's goodbye for sure.

For the record I only want him starting if he remembers what shirt we are playing in.

————Gazz
—Tanganga—Sanchez—-Toby—-Jan
—-——Dier——Winks
Gedson—-Lo Celso —— Lucas
———-—-son——-

Don’t really want to see Dier but at this point think we just need a physical body in midfield.

I think Dele will play but agree with others that he could use a day on the bench, he’s attitude has been shit last few games.

I'm disappointed at the lack of Foyth at DM
Don't need one for this game.

Norwich play pretty open so let's play players, and Geds and GLC can handle themselves against Tettey and whoever they stick next to him.

Geds, especially, is freakishly strong for his build.

We're at home - all guns.

Back
Top Bottom