Norwich (H) 5/12 - 1400KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reasonable player but too ordinary. We need some inspiration in mf.

True, but we need him and Skipp in cm to make it robust.

We do need to upgrade both Ndombele and Lo Celso who were bought to give that inspiration and creativity which we ned, but neither have provided that consistently in the 2 seasons they've been here, both very disappointing.

£100m of players.

True, but we need him and Skipp in cm to make it robust.

We do need to upgrade both Ndombele and Lo Celso who were bought to give that inspiration and creativity which we ned, but neither have provided that consistently in the 2 seasons they've been here, both very disappointing.

£100m of players.
I agree but we desperately need someone with them who's a playmaker.
Who would be your choice?

I agree but we desperately need someone with them who's a playmaker.
Who would be your choice?

I think we'd need 2 replacements, one a cm and one more of an AM

I'd fancy Tielmans as the cm, scores a few goals and assists plus PL experience etc, ..... and importantly contact until June 2023 as I understand it, so with 18 months left he's gettable.

did YOU actually tell HIM to think before he posts?

- with your dream like wish list?

I'm amazed you're old enough to father children. That's kids dreams before sleep stuff.
I take it you two are sitting next to each other on a couch in one of your Momma's houses, jerking off to each other's posts.

Building a League winning team in 18 months isn't hard to believe in. What's hard to believe is that we have fans that actually don't want us to progress (My Dream team I would consider progress). They much happier sitting, as mention above, moaning about everything. Last Year it was José, then Nuno. Heaven forbid Levy actually wakes up, invests and builds a League winning team. Your "Moanpire" will be crushed.

I think you'll find more peace being a Norwich Fan.

I'd fancy Tielmans as the cm, scores a few goals and assists plus PL experience etc, ..... and importantly contact until June 2023 as I understand it, so with 18 months left he's gettable.
Adama as AM.? Love to get them both

Leave it to Conte. He’s doing great.

I take it you two are sitting next to each other on a couch in one of your Momma's houses, jerking off to each other's posts.

Building a League winning team in 18 months isn't hard to believe in. What's hard to believe is that we have fans that actually don't want us to progress (My Dream team I would consider progress). They much happier sitting, as mention above, moaning about everything. Last Year it was José, then Nuno. Heaven forbid Levy actually wakes up, invests and builds a League winning team. Your "Moanpire" will be crushed.

well I'm 63 and my mother is dead, so no.
What an arrogant jerk you made yourself look with that post - as if you were the only person who wants us to improve and succeed. You need to get a grip of yourself.

Your expectations of what we need are over inflated
Your hopes for what we will get are well in excess of reality
Your belief that the right people will come here at the salaries we pay are unrealistic

So take a look through some reality goggles. We are currently trawling serie A for their cast offs, we just have to hope that some of the better ones may be interested enough to head for Conte and and not Newcastle

I think I'd find more peace if entitled and whiny "fans" like you behaved in a slightly more mature manner, rather than dumping the club I have been supporting for over 50 years.

1000% - you got him spot on, mate

Back
Top Bottom