Norwich Vs Rennes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which game is more important in Tottenham’s season.

• Norwich

Votes: 38 95.0%
  • Rennes

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Norwich

I’d like to be proven wrong, but I feel like we’re maybe too far gone in the ECL. We shouldn’t go down without a fight though

Genuine question; if we beat Rennes are we through or can Vitesse go though if the get a better result V the Mighty Mura?

Norwich. If we can only be 100% for one of the games, I'd rather it was the Norwich game.

I always want us to win, but part of me wants us to go out of Europe to give Conte a week between games to work with the players. I think we'd make faster progress.

Genuine question; if we beat Rennes are we through or can Vitesse go though if the get a better result V the Mighty Mura?

I‘m not 100% certain, but I think mathematically Vitesse can still pip us to second. We hold that spot on goal difference at the moment so I assume that if both us and Vitesse win they’d need to overturn that to take second spot.

Back
Top Bottom