Not ours!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reports are of a mass brawl in merchant city area of Glasgow yesterday after the old firm game! 3 stabbed one series dearie me it’s a game of football for fuck sake. But players have to take some responsibility Brown of Celtic was winding up rangers fans at the end and Halliday reacted to which probably didn’t help the situation.

Good grief, knife crime is seriously getting out of hand. I honestly don't know how we stop it, but the government can't keep pretending it's not a huge problem.

There are documentaries about gangs and knife crime in Glasgow in the late 60's / early 70's on youtube. Sadly not a new phenomenon but more a case of ever thus. Throw in a football theme and this sort of shite gets coverage but lets be honest it's a traditional observed every weekend in GB for Brexiteers and their illegitimate offspring to get blind drunk and cause trouble, preferably mob handed.

Last edited:
There has always been trouble after Celtic/Rangers games. Driven by religous and political bigotry bollocks (from both sides).

I agree though, Brown didn't help matters and may well have made emotions run a lot higher than normal.

There are documentaries about gangs and knife crime in Glasgow in the late 60's / early 70's on youtube. Sadly not a new phenomenon but more a case of ever thus. Throw in a football theme and this sort of shite gets coverage but lets be honest it's a traditional observed every weekend in GB for Brexiteers and their illegitimate offspring to get blind drunk and cause trouble, preferably mob handed.
Real smart thinking, blaming Brexit for a tear up between Rangers and Celtic fans😂

Back
Top Bottom