Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters
Fuck this.

Been taken for absolute mugs by the clowns that run this football club.

On the same day I've been offered an ST, this happens. Yeah, I'll give you over a grand to watch a team managed by a fella Wolves got rid off.

Fuck right off you bald cunt. Not getting a minute of my time, nor a single penny of my money any more

Done.

Best name in the PL at least.

Welcome to spurs, Nuno.
Also best initials for club-issued garb

mario GIF

Interesting - almost mirroring the words Poch used upon his arrival in 2014.

He said the same to us and then bottled the black country derby twice

Anyway, I'm coming off here now, it's been nice speaking with you all.

Good luck for the season ahead 😊😊

It’s the fit that is the issue. Potter was split between fans but he is a positive attacking coach who can work with younger players which in theory ticks our boxes. Bielsa is a wild man but his football would be fun, heck even Howe would be something.

I could get behind each one of those in a positive way. I won’t boo against Nuno but his football style means I expect nothing not even entertainment next season and I probably won’t be coming to the lane much if at all, £60 for Joseball, no thanks.
I would rather take a punt on potter than Nuno!

If it works out, the guy will be a legend. He’s got bags of personality and fire when he’s motivated. Just hope he doesn’t go off the boil like he did at Wolves.

Chairman Daniel Levy: “First of all, I’d like to welcome Nuno to the Club. We should like to thank our supporters for all their patience throughout this process. I’ve spoken already about the need to revert back to our core DNA of playing attacking, entertaining football and Fabio and I believe Nuno is the man who can take our talented group of players, embrace our young players coming through and build something special.”
Fucking cunt, I hope he gets dog abuse throughout the season the fucking ugly midget bald cunt

Back
Top Bottom