Oldham Athletic A.F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was looking our academy and Under-23s player's squads and saw that Jamie Bowden (U23s) went on loan to Oldham last August but returned to Spurs at the beginning of this year.
Anyway, what caught my eye was Oldham's new logo/badge since 2021.
They say that 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'.

Oldham_Athletic_new_badge.png

I was looking our academy and Under-23s player's squads and saw that Jamie Bowden (U23s) went on loan to Oldham last August but returned to Spurs at the beginning of this year.

Also this:

MV5BNDZjY2ZlNTItMTc2Mi00Yjg2LWFiODAtZWZiNWFmZWE0YjMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Sue them for every penny they’ve got

:levystare:

They just got relegated from League Two, making them the first former Premier League club to drop out of the football league.

Also if you think our ownership is a mess, at least we aren't pretty much between two different owners, one of which refuses to take responsibility for any issues at the club, and the previous owners, who still own the clubs stadium...

Back
Top Bottom