Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have liked him a lot when I've seen him play in prior years. Unimpressed with him this year to date. But it's only 3 games and he's 20 years old.

Unimpressed with him this year to date.

Been impressed with him,

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

"Skipp did limp off with a groin injury during England U21 win over Kosovo at Milton Keynes on Tuesday night, but his international boss Lee Carsley hoped it was not serious.

"I saw him on the treatment table with ice on his groin. He said there was a bit of stiffness there. We should know more tomorrow but Oli’s a robust player," he said."

:levystare:

"Skipp did limp off with a groin injury during England U21 win over Kosovo at Milton Keynes on Tuesday night, but his international boss Lee Carsley hoped it was not serious.

"I saw him on the treatment table with ice on his groin. He said there was a bit of stiffness there. We should know more tomorrow but Oli’s a robust player," he said."
Steve Coogan This Time GIF by Baby Cow

Back
Top Bottom