Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be honest he's played alright so far this season
But not at a great level.
And its not his fault at all. If we had a compotent team and management he'd be eased in. Starting some games say that Watford (H) game but not starting every game where he isn't getting time to learn and adapt.

I think Skipp will be a decent player but with all due to respect to him, he would get nowhere near the midfield of any of the so called other big 6 teams.

And before some start crying foul, Skipp, at the level he is now (which is good) would have got nowhere near ours of 4 years ago.

He should however get better and better.

I think Skipp will be a decent player but with all due to respect to him, he would get nowhere near the midfield of any of the so called other big 6 teams.

And before some start crying foul, Skipp, at the level he is now (which is decent) would have got nowhere near ours of 4 years ago.

He should however get better and better.
Glad to see you are broadening your horizons.
Not just Kane but now Dele and Skipp.
Yesterday's result was a freak.
Skipp (and Dele) have played well so far this season.

Thought Skipp did well when he came on, especially considering the lack of energy around him.

Could have done with that sub before the flukey 2nd goal.... I think we may just have arrested our slide, but too late by the time he got on.

Gio/Dele <> Skipp/Gil for me.

Last edited:
Skippy clearly gained confidence after those couple great tackels on Traore. If he can play this well and progressively with the ball, he’ll be great. He’s still so young and getting better and used to premier league football.

Had a really good game. I'm yet to be convinced of his overall ability but games like tonight will slowly change my mind. Him and Hojbjerg together should never be a thing though unless we have a genuinely top class creative player in the side.

Back
Top Bottom