Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rice and Skipp could play together in the England side one day, which would give Bellingham license to get forward as much as he likes.

He's improving all the time. I was wrong about him at the beginning of the season, and I'm glad that I was.

Rice and Skipp could play together in the England side one day, which would give Bellingham license to get forward as much as he likes.

He's improving all the time. I was wrong about him at the beginning of the season, and I'm glad that I was.
Picking between Skipp, Rice and Phillips should be a nice problem for the England manager in the not too distant future.

It'll take a fair while for Skippy to breach Gary's "They have earned my trust" mantra in terms of Rice & Phillips.

Was the best player on the pitch (along with Lucas). Definitely our best midfielder, he is always demanding to receive the ball and progress it forward. He keeps on improving but it was clear for a long time that he would be a good player for us.

Barely 21, still under 25 premier league appearances, he’s just going to get better which is incredible. He’s already such a mature and reliable player.

Was the best player on the pitch (along with Lucas). Definitely our best midfielder, he is always demanding to receive the ball and progress it forward. He keeps on improving but it was clear for a long time that he would be a good player for us.

He can do a bit of everything, run, pass, tackle, create, good positionally, tight control, no obvious weakness. We need to get another elite CM with him, Skipp could end up a DM or a AM, he could be moulded into an all rounder.

Super smart player that always knows where to play the ball before he receives it.

His quick outlet passes after a turnover really help start transitions.

I just don’t think he and PEH compliment each other enough to compete with world class midfields.

I’d like to see some competition from a 3rd strong energetic midfielder with a bit more ability than PEH.

was very good today. hes looking good against the weaker sides thats for sure. the real test for him is what hes like against the top 6. defo right now hes the best CM at the club and first name on the team sheet (when it comes to CM spots) currently.

was very good today. hes looking good against the weaker sides thats for sure. the real test for him is what hes like against the top 6. defo right now hes the best CM at the club and first name on the team sheet (when it comes to CM spots) currently.
We had people early on this season saying he added nothing and should be shipped out on loan. Thankfully, our club isnt run by these fools but is run by slightly more competent fools.

Love this guy. If composure and weight of pass in attacking areas can improve we could be looking at a top player. Gets into enough shooting positions that it's something he could do with working on. Looking forward to see how he does for the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom