Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With only 5 matches left even if he resumed training he probably would not have got up to speed in his first couple of matches. It takes time. Skipp himself whilst taking advice would have had the final say and may have tried to get fit rather than have an op. We will never know.

I guess surgery is the last resort. They've tried rest and maybe it's not making the improvements they expected. Wonder how long the post surgery recovery is? Luckily he's a hard worker so fingers crossed he will bounce back sooner than others

No worries getting him fixed in the US.

95-E223-C9-7-CE8-4-BFC-8535-59968-E11-B7-FC.jpg

No worries getting him fixed in the US.

95-E223-C9-7-CE8-4-BFC-8535-59968-E11-B7-FC.jpg

I'd still prefer the lady from Misery over our medical team.

Fingers crossed he comes back in time for pre-season but I'm not hopeful. One thing that I found interesting is when the club interviewed him and the injection came up he was quick to point out other players had got them in the past.

Fuck that. I'd be throwing Murray under the bus with his dirty needle dart board shenanigans.

"yeah I'm proper fucked, mate. That kiwi cunt is a butcher so keep him the fuck away from me."

I'd still prefer the lady from Misery over our medical team.

Fingers crossed he comes back in time for pre-season but I'm not hopeful. One thing that I found interesting is when the club interviewed him and the injection came up he was quick to point out other players had got them in the past.

Fuck that. I'd be throwing Murray under the bus with his dirty needle dart board shenanigans.

"yeah I'm proper fucked, mate. That kiwi cunt is a butcher so keep him the fuck away from me."

Or 'perhaps' he just knows more than you do about what happened. :sonhmm:

I don't understand why these EPL clubs don't have every player "Scanned" every pre-season so you can see the condition of the bones/muscles etc to see any problems or you have a record of how it looked before any injury
I assume they do daily temp/blood/saliva tests checking for any illness before it shows
All the players even in acadmey are a big investment, surely you must have a full understanding of them medically and mentalily ?

I don't understand why these EPL clubs don't have every player "Scanned" every pre-season so you can see the condition of the bones/muscles etc to see any problems or you have a record of how it looked before any injury
I assume they do daily temp/blood/saliva tests checking for any illness before it shows
All the players even in acadmey are a big investment, surely you must have a full understanding of them medically and mentalily ?

Like our scouting team I would imagine it needs upgrading. Conte was already a bit crabbie with the medical team and one thing about having an actual DoF from Juventus like Paratici he will have probably come in and thought wonderful facilities but outdated methods.

Hopefully 1-3 seasons we will start to see the benefit of a revamped back room staff.

Cause testing in general just doesn't really work like this. Imaging/testing is only one aspect of management and treatment. Lots of guys might have things found on imaging that are inconsequential and they never have symptoms. Some guys will have pain with completely normal scans. Similar with ANY test. There is a pre-test and a post-test probability. They certainly do not have daily temp/blood/saliva tests. Now temp and COVID during the pandemic sure, but otherwise no.

Yeah man it’s all Levy’s fault.
- Levy chose the grass for the pitch that Skipp was playing on when he got injured
- Levy allowed the reserves of Tigerbalm to run down. Skipp was unable to have a good rub down before the game
- Levy chose the shower nozzles. If he had chosen an adjustable one with “April rain“ as an option Skippy could have had a nice shower after. It wouldn’t have helped with the injury but he would have come out feeling refreshed
- Levy told the medical team not to have stethoscopes in their medical bags.
- Levy went to the primary school that Skippy used to attend and sprayed racist graffiti on the walls.

Levy out.

Yeah man it’s all Levy’s fault.
- Levy chose the grass for the pitch that Skipp was playing on when he got injured
- Levy allowed the reserves of Tigerbalm to run down. Skipp was unable to have a good rub down before the game
- Levy chose the shower nozzles. If he had chosen an adjustable one with “April rain“ as an option Skippy could have had a nice shower after. It wouldn’t have helped with the injury but he would have come out feeling refreshed
- Levy told the medical team not to have stethoscopes in their medical bags.
- Levy went to the primary school that Skippy used to attend and sprayed racist graffiti on the walls.

Levy out.

You'd fit right in in the ENIC thread

Back
Top Bottom