Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really looking forward to seeing more of Skippy this season

Same here.

Am I the only one who believes that Skippy could get substantial number of starts next to Bissouma in CM duo this season ?!?!

I mean neither of them are too much of a pass-masters or creators, but in Conte double-pivot they would provide unreal levels of energy and pressing. Plus last year it was issue that wingbacks from either side did not pitch in sufficiently - now with addition of Perisic and Spence + developement of Sessegnon and Doherty back from injury I can see our wings contributing lot more from these areas...

Anyway, I was just surprised that some see Bentancur as so much better option than Skippy who played very well in first half of last season...

Same here.

Am I the only one who believes that Skippy could get substantial number of starts next to Bissouma in CM duo this season ?!?!

I mean neither of them are too much of a pass-masters or creators, but in Conte double-pivot they would provide unreal levels of energy and pressing. Plus last year it was issue that wingbacks from either side did not pitch in sufficiently - now with addition of Perisic and Spence + developement of Sessegnon and Doherty back from injury I can see our wings contributing lot more from these areas...

Anyway, I was just surprised that some see Bentancur as so much better option than Skippy who played very well in first half of last season...
Agree Bissouma and Skipp could be good. But personally I think he likes Bentancur's height in there, and Bentancur was a bit more progressive, even notched 4 assists. Will be very interesting to see who he favours in the big games. Chelsea away should be a good indicator.

“With Oliver Skipp out injured with nasty deep cut on his foot from an accidental stud impact in training last Friday at Hotspur Way that required a lot of stitches. football.london understands that the impact shook some of the Spurs players in the session and had many looking away from the incident due to the unpleasant nature of the injury.

Skipp is currently unlikely to be back in time for the Premier League opener against Southampton on Saturday as the skin heals on his foot.”

:harrysmile:

“With Oliver Skipp out injured with nasty deep cut on his foot from an accidental stud impact in training last Friday at Hotspur Way that required a lot of stitches. football.london understands that the impact shook some of the Spurs players in the session and had many looking away from the incident due to the unpleasant nature of the injury.

Skipp is currently unlikely to be back in time for the Premier League opener against Southampton on Saturday as the skin heals on his foot.”

Fucking pussies.

puke GIF

FFS, factor in the rusty hacksaw and toilet duck that our medical "professionals" probably used to clean up the wound and he'll be needing an amputation before August is done...

:skipwtf:

Poor lad can’t catch a break.

Still freak injury. Nasty cut back in a few weeks. Rest up Skippy.

Hojbjerg/Bissouma/Bentancur in the meantime.

We’re thankfully well past the Sissoko/Winks days
Winks is still at the club. Because he's the hero north London deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Poor lad can’t catch a break.

Still freak injury. Nasty cut back in a few weeks. Rest up Skippy.

Hojbjerg/Bissouma/Bentancur in the meantime.

We’re thankfully well past the Sissoko/Winks days
We need to get that fuck Winks out of the equation - rather see White get a chance than the backwards plague

Back
Top Bottom