Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oliver Skipp is set to miss the opening two to three weeks of Premier League season after suffering a hairline fracture in his heel, football.london understands.

here we go again
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Oliver Skipp is set to miss the opening two to three weeks of Premier League season after suffering a hairline fracture in his heel, football.london understands.

Real shame but I've no doubt we'll see good things from ole Skippy this season

Conte on Oliver Skipp pre-match: "I think hopefully he will be ready quickly. We need his performance, he’s a really good guy, and I think for the period where we have to play a lot of games he will be available, which is really good news for us."

Hopefully will make the bench on Sunday.

I think he'll make another step up this season, and start to show a bit more calmness/quality on the ball to add to his energy and ball winning. Conte clearly really likes him.

This is all good news...
But he absolutely needs to prove he's not gonna be perennially injury prone, or else it doesn't matter HOW highly the club rate him, or how much potential he has ...he'll never fully realise it!

The medical staff really need to earn their corn on this one!

Conte absolutely loves Skipp, ey?

Really interesting to see what happens when he is back because we've never had a fully fit Skipp since Bentancur has been signed.

Back
Top Bottom