Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dueb119XcAIKiV_.jpg

As promised, response from my mate who was there tonight :

"Excellent - quietly goes about his business and has fast become Mr Dependable. Protects the back 4 brilliantly. Great tackler of the ball and then plays a decent pass to set off attacks. A perfect link between defence and attack. Made a few silly errors in the early games of the season but has grown in confidence so much. This season will be good for him. Comes across as a sensible lad in interviews, got his head switched on and willing to work hard and learn. Must be good as hes keeping club legend Tettey out of the side!"

Oliver-Skipp-training.jpg

The lad wears shorts where others wear trousers and tights.

That’s all I need to know about him.

Still a better scout than the fat useless cunt that is Steve Hitchen.

Still catching up to the speed of the Prem when on the ball, but defensively he’s already more than good enough.

Really impressive for a 20 year old.

One of my best pals is Norwich and he just whatsapp'd me the below when I asked how's he doing ...

"Runs the game. Makes the right decision most of the time. Looks to go forward instead of back unless no option. A leader."

This boy is gonna be a general.

I don't know who was responsible for our awful loan policy in the last few years (I guess it had to be Poch) but the loans for Skipp, Parrott and Sess have been fantastic so far. Long may this new trend continue.

Let him go game by game; over-hyping him won't help...... It's inevitable he'll fuck up at some point, but just keep supporting him when he does. He's done great so far.... Long may it continue.

Back
Top Bottom