Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course he didn't, like with everything elee, he just googles a few stats and writes a load of bullshit to make it appear he's knowledgeable about whatever load of shyte he's spouting. Skipp and his midfield partner McLean were almost universally picked out as Men of the Match.

Lol at using passing stats as a stick to beat him with.

When his pick (Buendia) got 73% pass completion and less than Skipp.

Did you watch all of this game?
Yup - streamed IFollow feed (or maybe Sky?) - Norwich were just better all over the pitch, probably should have won far more easily than they did. Brentford are a decent side and did have one "should have scored" moment early on but that was pretty much it for them. Did you watch it?

Sad that morons who obvious haven't watched the game feel the need to criticise those that have - whatever makes you hard I guess.

FYI - I didn't criticise Skipp just pointed out that it wasn't his best game and that he wasn't MoM, guess literacy as well as common sense is beyond a few posters. Like we didn't already know that.

Lol at using passing stats as a stick to beat him with.

When his pick (Buendia) got 73% pass completion and less than Skipp.

Oh dear when you're that dumb you can't tell the difference between a DM and an AM's expected statistics you really shouldn't comment on football ... guess Kane is really shit because his passing record is worse than Toby's :wall: :wall: :wall: .... sometimes the sheer ignorance on here is beyond belief. Well played Totti .......

Oh dear when you're that dumb you can't tell the difference between a DM and an AM's expected statistics you really shouldn't comment on football ... guess Kane is really shit because his passing record is worse than Toby's :wall: :wall: :wall: .... sometimes the sheer ignorance on here is beyond belief. Well played Totti .......

You literally used Skipps passing statistics as a way of saying he wasn't MOTM - it's laughable. But coming from you I'm not sure anyone can be surprised.

You didn't watch the game. You saw statistics and a Buendia goal and decided yourself.

McClean got Sky MOTM for a start and oh look, his pass percentage was worse than Skipps too.

Again, none of us should really be surprised.

Last edited:
You literally used Skipps passing statistics as a way of saying he wasn't MOTM - it's laughable. But coming from you I'm not sure anyone can be surprised.

You didn't watch the game. You saw statistics and a Buendia goal and decided yourself.

Again, none of us should really be surprised.

Nope as I pointed out you're an idiot who compares an AM with a DM's passing statistics - like they're the same?

Skipp wasn't MoM because he didn't play that well by his own standards this season, his relatively poor passing performance illustrates that. Not that hard to grasp is it?

Love the way you can tell what I'm watching just by looking on the internet ... can you see the gesture I'm making at you now?

Nope as I pointed out you're an idiot who compares an AM with a DM's passing statistics - like they're the same?

Skipp wasn't MoM because he didn't play that well by his own standards this season, his relatively poor passing performance illustrates that. Not that hard to grasp is it?

Love the way you can tell what I'm watching just by looking on the internet ... can you see the gesture I'm making at you now?

Again.

McClean got Sky MOTM.

What was his pass completion?

Again.

McClean got Sky MOTM.

What was his pass completion?

Who cares? read the thread again then realise you're being an idiot and stop digging the hole.

The comparison was between Skipp this season versus Skipp in this game, he was way down on his normal level of passing performance, ergo not a likely candidate for MoM. The fact the Norwich website now has Skipp as MoM every game, regardless of his performance, is synonymous with Spurs fans voting.

You for some reason comparing Skipp a DM with Buendia an AM just made you look silly .... now chucking in McClean just wtf does that matter when talking about Skipp's level of performance?

Can you please explain how Buendia's or McClean's passing numbers are relevant to Skipp being made the Norwich website MoM? not sure anyone has a clue why you think they do.

Who cares? read the thread again then realise you're being an idiot and stop digging the hole.

The comparison was between Skipp this season versus Skipp in this game, he was way down on his normal level of passing performance, ergo not a likely candidate for MoM. The fact the Norwich website now has Skipp as MoM every game, regardless of his performance, is synonymous with Spurs fans voting.

You for some reason comparing Skipp a DM with Buendia an AM just made you look silly .... now chucking in McClean just wtf does that matter when talking about Skipp's level of performance?

Can you please explain how Buendia's or McClean's passing numbers are relevant to Skipp being made the Norwich website MoM? not sure anyone has a clue why you think they do.

You critiqued Skipps performance and proclaimed that he pretty much couldn't be MOTM and used his passing stats as something to beat him with.

Yet someone with lower completion stats got awarded the MOTM by Sky.

Almost as if, hold on a minute, they watched the game. And didn't base the performance, they saw with their own eyes, on statistics.

Ndombele got MOTM against Chelsea earlier in the season - his pass completion that day?

In fact, I won't tell you. You go look it up.

Last edited:
You critiqued Skipps performance and proclaimed that he pretty much couldn't be MOTM and used his passing stats as something to beat him with.

Yet someone with lower completion stats got awarded the MOTM by Sky.

Almost as if, hold on a minute, they watched the game. And didn't base the performance, they saw with their own eyes, on statistics.

Ndombele got MOTM against Chelsea earlier in the season - his pass completion that day?

In fact, I won't tell you. You go look it up.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: - Passing stats for different positions are not comparable, do you not understand the game at all?

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: - Passing stats for different positions are not comparable, do you not understand the game at all?

Tell me. Where does Kenny Mclean play and how did someone with 76% pass completion end up getting the man of the match award?

I mean, apparently you watched so you'll know.

Banging your head against a wall won't make you more intelligent. May knock some sense into you though at least.

Last edited:
And when this young academy graduate who bleeds Spurs misses 51 games in 3.5 seasons through injuries, you can all call him a shit cunt who should never wear the shirt again, like Winks
Winks was given plenty of chances over many seasons - the dye is now cast and he's finished

Give Skipp the same opportunity before writing him off, I say

Tell me. Where does Kenny Mclean play and how did someone with 76% pass completion end up getting the man of the match award?

I mean, apparently you watched so you'll know.

Banging your head against a wall won't make you more intelligent. May knock some sense into you though at least.
He hasn't watched a single minute of that game - why do you guys even bite

Winks was given plenty of chances over many seasons - the dye is now cast and he's finished

Give Skipp the same opportunity before writing him off, I say
Writing him off?
I would never have loaned him out and happily have him playing for us.

My point is that one poor game next season and he’s toast on here

Back
Top Bottom