Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed

but genuine question ..... is Skipp better than Hojbjerg

i think so
More or less the same level now (although I would prefer Skipp because he is a DM) because Skipp has hardly any experience, but in 12-18 months time I think Skipp will be twice the player Hojbjerg is.

Last edited:
More or less the same level now (although I would prefer Skipp because he is a DM), in 18 months time I think Skipp will be twice the player
I thought this before we signed PEH I think this having seen him. I was told he was the last peice of an unfathomable jigsaw I was too stupid to understand...I admit I am stupid but I still think we have signed: an aggressive slow, backwards, side to side player. Skipp could and does do all the above.

More or less the same level now (although I would prefer Skipp because he is a DM), in 18 months time I think Skipp will be twice the player
People are literally insane on here I swear.

He looked like a headless chicken with no positional sense every time he had a chance in the team. Literally just ran around like a mad man with no positional sense and people were labelling him as some immense DM.

I swear if an established player from another team played like that we would be laughing.

More or less the same level now (although I would prefer Skipp because he is a DM) because Skipp has hardly any experience, but in 12-18 months time I think Skipp will be twice the player Hojbjerg is.
Would certainly help our midfield if Hojbjerg/Skipp can play in that spot since we seem determined to not bring in another DM.

He turned 20 three days ago and has basically not had a run of matches at any point. Looks like he is the preferred starter for Norwich and they will be playing nearly 50 matches this season. This is a great spot for him right now.

A bit late, I know, but I'm just catching up with Skipp at Norwich. Looks like he had an excellent 1st game against Huddersfield, then gave away a penalty last weekend. Hopefully he'll come back to Spurs as a 1st team regular.

Back
Top Bottom