OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck, I'm going to get there and it's going to get called off isn't it?
Will feel worse for @ Don Don if it does though, fuck coming all this way for a game that doesn't take place.
- - - - - - -
Game wasn't called of, check. 3 points without a penalty, check. Overall good play (second half), check. Had a great fucking time, check.

Thank you all for making the club what it is. Next game I'll be around is probably going to be pikeys away (3 may), atleast I hope so!

So up for this, will definitely be 2 of us maybe more if people can get off work. I can see the long tube journey being a problem on my bladder though :gomes:

It wouldn't be a Spursy forum if every thread didn't degenerate into a row of some sort!

I almost don't know what's worse....
ANTONIO 'BRIGANTE' MONTANA (let's face it) actually turning out to be @ Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante , in quite possibly the worst disguise since Chris Smalling came dressed as a Suicide Jaeger-Bomber...
...or someone even bothering to try and be like @CB by making an homage username and attempting the 'abuse everyone at every opportunity' shtick!!
Bring back Turdy

Back
Top Bottom