OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By accepting it, your condoning cheating because wether its a pen or not it was simulated, forced, made to happen. Sorry but i really can't accept it. Any justice was done when it was missed.

I just don't think it's realistic, without revolutionising refereeing in the modern game, to stop simulation. And let's face it - if a Spurs player had done the same thing (drawing the foul) we'd be applauding them for making something out of that situation.

youre_not_my_real_mom-jpg.795

Here's a tip, don't read it then and keep you're nose out of matters which aren't you're concern. Does that work for u?
Well I mean it is my concern because it's a public forum and we all have to scroll through this bullshit to read actual informative posts. Take it to Private message if you don't want anyone telling you to shut the fuck up.

Well I mean it is my concern because it's a public forum and we all have to scroll through this bullshit to read actual informative posts. Take it to Private message if you don't want anyone telling you to shut the fuck up.
I didn't say I had a problem with it, if u abuse me, I'll give it back, if u don't like it, it ain't my issue. Deal with it bitches!!

[quote="MrS, post: 460632, member: 3366". Foreign players come here at the end of their career. We have never had a stable of top world class players but no doubt you will tell me different (so fed by the media).

What the fuck are you on about? these names modric, bale, ronaldo, henry, fabregas, robben,

So these players were at their best when they came here, they soon moved on to greater things when they improved?

[At least if your going to say something talk some sense maybe on the subject of handbags or which washing up liquid I should invest in, you stupid woman![/quote]

Give us a kiss you miserable Tw@t!

It wouldn't be a Spursy forum if every thread didn't degenerate into a row of some sort!

I almost don't know what's worse....
ANTONIO 'BRIGANTE' MONTANA (let's face it) actually turning out to be @ Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante , in quite possibly the worst disguise since Chris Smalling came dressed as a Suicide Jaeger-Bomber...
...or someone even bothering to try and be like @CB by making an homage username and attempting the 'abuse everyone at every opportunity' shtick!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom