One Hotspur: Player of the Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whoever scores a winner against either ArseAnal or Chelsea before the end of the season will be in with a shout of Spurs best player!!!!

But BALE obviously.... Head and shoulders above anyone!
Vertonghen a close second, though Thursday didn't help!

Lloris for me. Yes, Bale has been a shining star but in some of those games where his brilliance put us up, Lloris KEPT us ahead by making vital saves and decisions. Maybe not an obvious choice but he's my choice.

It is quite difficult because players like Lennon are imperative to the balance and work rate of the team whilst being capable of moments of brilliance. Then again, Bale has been quite astonishing at times and has been responsible for so many decisive moments. Then you look at Lloris or Vertonghen and think without either then our system doesn't work, the system we employed to such good effect for three months. Finally, you have Sandro or Dembele both of whom work so well together - so much so, Sandro doesn't get injured I feel certain we would be 6 points better off (that isn't a scientific approach I just think we would have won against Fulham and Liverpool with him there).

I am going for a more emotional decision and going for Dawson. Turned down QPR, loves the club and fans (reciprocated) and, despite some weaknesses still plays very well and never, ever looks like giving less than 100%.

Oh and I found some really Spursy memorabilia the other day.

A little medal thing to commemorate Members Club Player of the Year from 2001 and 2002.

Any guesses on the names? They are shockers...

2001 -
2002 -

Oh and I found some really Spursy memorabilia the other day.

A little medal thing to commemorate Members Club Player of the Year from 2001 and 2002.

Any guesses on the names? They are shockers...

2001 -
2002 -

Simon Davies? (I'm actually pretty certain he won it one year)

As for this year I'm going for the player that gave me the biggest "woohoo" moment...

:jenaswtf:

Well done.

You have won the chance to make me a cash money offer for these two ultra rare pieces of crap

EbayMarch2013032.jpg

Back
Top Bottom