One Hotspur: Worst Player of the Season???

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One Hotspur: Worst Player of the Season???

• Total voters
After reading the "hate the shirt" article, I don't think that it's the best idea to post this thread, but ehh.... whatevs!
:dude:
(but with all due seriousness, I want this to go in a positive way; not just criticizing our lads, but to reconsider their performances and problems.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, who do you think is the worst player of the 12/13 season?
I'll have to go with Clint. :dempsey:
Excluding the goal against MU and the 2 goals for basel(thank god), i'm not sure how much he contributed.

And this is totally subjective, but as an avid fan of Rafa, he really disappoints me :/
I feel that he is insufficient as Rafa's replacement, and his performance always makes me think about the possibility of still seeing Rafa at WHL.
:vdvcry:

Anyway, What do you people think? :coys:

After reading the "hate the shirt" article, I don't think that it's the best idea to post this thread, but ehh.... whatevs! :dude:
(but with all due seriousness, I want this to go in a positive way; not just criticizing our lads, but to reconsider their performances and problems.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, who do you think is the worst player of the 12/13 season?
I'll have to go with Clint. :dempsey:
Excluding the goal against UTD and the 2 goals for basel(thank god), i really dont know what he really did. I guess he would have sold some shirts in the US.
And this is totally subjective, but as an avid lover of Rafa, he really disappoints me :/
He is totally insufficient as Rafa's replacement, and his performance always makes me think about the possibility of still seeing Rafa if he hadnt come.
:vdvcry:

Anyway, What do you people think? :coys:

Completely different players. Not a good comparison. I don't think anyone thinks he was the replacement for VDV. Dempsey was a last day signing and wasn't really a need. He's been poor but he's also had some good moments for the team. Also had some injuries and no training camp to start.

For me it's Ade. He's really only had one really good game and a couple decent games....Definitely expected much more out of him as did the team.

Completely different players. Not a good comparison. I don't think anyone thinks he was the replacement for VDV. Dempsey was a last day signing and wasn't really a need. He's been poor but he's also had some good moments for the team. Also had some injuries and no training camp to start.

For me it's Ade. He's really only had one really good game and a couple decent games....Definitely expected much more out of him as did the team.

i heard that VDV wanted to stay, but the excessive(including dempsy) signings of CAMs forced him to leave?

i heard that VDV wanted to stay, but the excessive(including dempsy) signings of CAMs forced him to leave?

VDV left before Dempsey was signed. Dempsey signed after the season started.

BAE does seem like he's tuning AVB out now. Just finish top 4 somehow and no one will be the worst...F Woolwich..

I actually voted for BAE. Unlike Ade and Dempsey I'm not entirely convinced he's been trying all season.

Why not?

The only reasons I have heard so far are pretty much assumptions and accusations of him not shouting, swearing, displaying physical aggression or committing enough risky tackles (!!!). All of which as obvious gibberish, naturally (in particular the tackling bit!).

Why not?

The only reasons I have heard so far are pretty much assumptions and accusations of him not shouting, swearing, displaying physical aggression or committing enough risky tackles (!!!). All of which as obvious gibberish, naturally (in particular the tackling bit!).

He's completed 74% of his his passes over the season, 67% vs. Liverpool and 66% against Fulham. We know, patently, that he can do better than that. Ade has been pretty limp as a finisher but he's put himself about a lot and harried for the ball and suchlike. BAE just looks languid, like he doesn't give a shit any more.

He's completed 74% of his his passes over the season, 67% vs. Liverpool and 66% against Fulham. We know, patently, that he can do better than that. Ade has been pretty limp as a finisher but he's put himself about a lot and harried for the ball and suchlike. BAE just looks languid, like he doesn't give a shit any more.

:avbshit:

Back
Top Bottom