OPERATION FEZ......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Load of people on twitter saying we shouldn't gloat, that we should just concentrate on our own team. The thing is Woolwich's misery makes me positively blush with joy.

Their little boring scummy little south London cunt of a mug mong faces all unhappy... makes me happy.

stickygerbil said:
Sibs said:
Thelonious said:

I pray we finish 3rd and Newcastle 4th... that clip will be out in force

Let me ask you this:

We finish 3rd, Woolwich 4th, Chelsea 5th... but...... Chelsea win the champions league, therefore Woolwich must forfeit their spot!
Now I wouldn't like to see Chelsea win the Champs league, but that would be fucking hilarious!!!

:bae:

I was thinking exactly this the other day, I'd hate to see Chelsea win the Champions League with a passion. But it could possibly be worth it to see all those Gooner's hearts get broken into tiny little pieces.

eggsoakley said:
He's still only a championship player, and only ever will be.

Thanks for making the effort though Adel.

Well done. You do realise we still have to go to QPR right?

stickygerbil said:
Sibs said:
Thelonious said:

I pray we finish 3rd and Newcastle 4th... that clip will be out in force

Let me ask you this:

We finish 3rd, Woolwich 4th, Chelsea 5th... but...... Chelsea win the champions league, therefore Woolwich must forfeit their spot!
Now I wouldn't like to see Chelsea win the Champs league, but that would be fucking hilarious!!!

:bae:

'Hilarious' as that would be... I imagine the EXACT SAME SCENARIO has been posted somewhere on an ArseAnal message board, but with OUR name in there, instead of theirs... let's not get the bunting out just yet... it could still be us that miss out because of that VERY SAME FREAK OCCURRENCE; ArseAnal 3rd, US 4th, Chelsea 5th and winning the Champions League...

Please let's not get ahead of ourselves... this is SPURS we're talking about, after all... ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE when it comes to Tottenham's end of season...

zin said:
eggsoakley said:
He's still only a championship player, and only ever will be.

Thanks for making the effort though Adel.

Well done. You do realise we still have to go to QPR right?

I was fully expecting his first premier league goal to come against us, in the last minute to make it 2-1 to them.

Now, that last minute winner may still happen, but at least some other charity case has given him the first goal.

A message from Taraabt : “lol yid fans that goal was for u guys against Woolwich a way to say thank you for the support when i was at Tottenham.”

Raitei said:
A message from Taraabt : “lol yid fans that goal was for u guys against Woolwich a way to say thank you for the support when i was at Tottenham.”

he can show his continued gratitude by playing shit when we play them...

Id love us to beat them 9-1 with Taarabt scoring a goal with 5 trademark nutmegs in the build up.

He's Spurs, and he knows he is.

Back
Top Bottom