Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My local side, after winning their first silverware since 1974, made it to the third round in the EL. Playing Atalanta next week.

Anyone worth watching there? fogueres fogueres

Atalanta - Hapoel Haifa 60%-40%

Atalanta certainly is a very difficult opponent. He has experienced players like Papu Gomez and many young people from high quality youth clubs. Every year then sells 2-3 young players to self-finance.
The coach is Gasperini, very good tactically and who knows how to enhance a team from the middle ranking.

Last year in EL l'Atalanta did good results:
- won 3-0 / 5-1 vs Everton,
- won 1-0/1-1 vs O. Lyon

It was eliminated at 16 by Borussia Dortmund, 3-2 / 1-1.

DjsY_OPX0AQlfJ9.png:large

v

DjsY7-AX0AAA2AJ.jpg:large

Looking forward to this to be honest - great to have club football back.

Harry Wilson and Mason Mount the ones to look out for - such bright talents. Mason Bennett on the bench is a blast from the past, was billed to be the next big English striker, now 22 years old and can barely get game time.

Reading have been the much better team, so that was deserved.

Mount scores the equaliser for Derby!

What gets my goat, is that there are sooo many empty seats. Now I know it's Reading and a championship game being shown on Sky, but surely it wasn't that expensive to go to the first game of the season?

It's a shame he played for the Chavs. Lampard post retirement comes across as really knowledgeable and a pretty nice guy to be honest. So I wish him the best of luck this season.

Great start for him. First game in management doesn't need to be pretty but a win can change everything. Confidence oozing out that side now.

I wish Sky would come up with something different now to the 2 or 3 man guest panel, surely this format has had it's day ?

The one talking always manages to look animated enough, but the minute the camera leaves him and other one(s) start to talk it's like a battery has been removed and the eyes go blank and the head slumps, not really conducive to a convincing performance that this current game really does matter :dembele:

Back
Top Bottom