Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wish Sky would come up with something different now to the 2 or 3 man guest panel, surely this format has had it's day ?

The one talking always manages to look animated enough, but the minute the camera leaves him and other one(s) start to talk it's like a battery has been removed and the eyes go blank and the head slumps, not really conducive to a convincing performance that this current game really does matter :dembele:

What's the alternative? A tactics truck? Topless presenter? No analysis whatsoever?

It is what it is. Most of the time I switch over once the game has finished anyway unless it's Spurs and we've won and I want to see what the players and manager had to say.

What's the alternative? A tactics truck? Topless presenter? No analysis whatsoever?

It is what it is. Most of the time I switch over once the game has finished anyway unless it's Spurs and we've won and I want to see what the players and manager had to say.

I just caught a bit of the half time of this one, Benty was doing exactly what I said, a bit scary to see really.

It really doesn't help that any old tenuous link to a club supposedly makes for a worthy voice on that club's behalf, it doesn't, hence the going to sleep when the camera's switch, they couldn't care less and neither could I.

I just caught a bit of the half time of this one, Benty was doing exactly what I said, a bit scary to see really.

It really doesn't help that any old tenuous link to a club supposedly makes for a worthy voice on that club's behalf, it doesn't, hence the going to sleep when the camera's switch, they couldn't care less and neither could I.

Ah yeah it's bland as fuck, utterly pointless and lacking any insight whatsoever.

Might as well interview some guys down a local boozer.

Ah yeah it's bland as fuck, utterly pointless and lacking any insight whatsoever.

Might as well interview some guys down a local boozer.

Genuine supporters may offer more insight and passion into the televised game rather than some journeyman who has played a few games for one of the clubs but is supposedly 'passionate' about the current proceedings, when it's obvious that he couldn't give a shit and needs constant reminders about who he is actually talking about on this ocassion !

Genuine supporters may offer more insight and passion into the televised game rather than some journeyman who has played a few games for one of the clubs but is supposedly 'passionate' about the current proceedings, when it's obvious that he couldn't give a shit and needs constant reminders about who he is actually talking about on this ocassion !

They just need to watch the language!

It's particularly galling when they bring out someone who played for club X but also played for loafs of other clubs. They might be able to shift loyalties at a drop of a hat but fans can't.

Almost as bad though are those pundits they are completely biased, Carragher and Henry spring to mind. Also Merson, what a wanker he is.

Haha, who can forget the trademark finally breaking into a gentle jog in the 69th minute having walked about the rest of the game, missing the through ball by a country mile and strolling back with an unbothered clap over the shoulder to remain in the centre circle for the last 21 minutes

Totts already off to a superb in game start!

All ribbing aside going to be another good year boys! We have a superb squad of players! COYS

The post was aimed at the 8 different managers in 8 different seasons on the opening day. As well as the 2 relegations within that time.

The post was aimed at the 8 different managers in 8 different seasons on the opening day. As well as the 2 relegations within that time.

Come on this is me you are talking to, you didn’t just so happen to sum up 8yrs of a club at the same time as 20 mins into their first game of season, why didn’t you say it before KO? You were talking about the game and the usual kiss of death happened!

I only jest it’s why I never predict in game as it usually blows up in face, I only predict Girouod scoring for Woolwich as that always happened

Come on this is me you are talking to, you didn’t just so happen to sum up 8yrs of a club at the same time as 20 mins into their first game of season, why didn’t you say it before KO? You were talking about the game and the usual kiss of death happened!

I only jest it’s why I never predict in game as it usually blows up in face, I only predict Girouod scoring for Woolwich as that always happened

First time I'd seen the post.

I didn't even put the game on until the second half.

First time I'd seen the post.

I didn't even put the game on until the second half.

I stand corrected!!!

delete-3.gif

Back
Top Bottom