Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wheels-Falling-Off-Hummer--57862.jpg

Another 2 points dropped... GOTTA be pleased with that.
We've gained 4 points on them...
But of COURSE City will be in the driving seat now, not us...

Let the pundits deliberate who out of Liverpool and Man City can win the league now.

...I've never been so happy to be disregarded, dismissed and under the radar as we are right now!

Win our next 2 games and I genuinely believe the league table will look like this:

1. Man City - 65
2. Liverpool - 65
3. Tottenham - 63

Which would be incredible. Leicester and Burnley won't be easy though and it only gets harder after that. But our players have made us believe. COYS!

How is that ugly Nazi cunt complaining to the ref and other officials ? Got a gift off an offside that Stevie wonder could have seen for the goal then another offside not given that gave his donkey striker a sitter at the death.

Win our next 2 games and I genuinely believe the league table will look like this:

1. Man City - 65
2. Liverpool - 65
3. Tottenham - 63

Which would be incredible. Leicester and Burnley won't be easy though and it only gets harder after that. But our players have made us believe. COYS!

Hmmmm....

We are now under pressure of course.

The mickeys looked a long way from being champions elect tonight. And I loved Van Dijks long ball in the fist half which nearly found row Z. Which as we know is quite an achieve at the London Stadium / caravan park.

Klopp is a moaning cunt, given an offside goal and nearly another one at the end, still complaining like a whingy scouse twat.

He is a perfect fit for that club, proper victim mentality.

Also, hahahahhaha you bottled it to Wet Spam you twats, what a bunch of BOTTLERS!

What excuse do they have? We haven't made a transfer in two windows and we have had massive injury problems and yet, we can manage to win, what's Liverpools excuse? I thought spurs were the bottlers?

How is that ugly Nazi cunt complaining to the ref and other officials ? Got a gift off an offside that Stevie wonder could have seen for the goal then another offside not given that gave his donkey striker a sitter at the death.

The whistle should have blown in any case
3 mins had well gone

Bent cunts

To get one mistake from the officials is suspicious...... To get 2 offside "mistakes" from the officials is just blatant........

No one will report it though as they're all enjoying the Sky Premier League gravy train.

Not sure why Antonio hasn't attracted more interest from bigger clubs
Tossed around too much when it comes to what position he plays in. Every manager he has had has used him differently. Striker, Winger, midfielder, right back. Done it all but not versatile enough to be good at all of them. So his quality has been up and down sadly.

Klopp is a moaning cunt, given an offside goal and nearly another one at the end, still complaining like a whingy scouse twat.

He is a perfect fit for that club, proper victim mentality.

Also, hahahahhaha you bottled it to Wet Spam you twats, what a bunch of BOTTLERS!

What excuse do they have? We haven't made a transfer in two windows and we have had massive injury problems and yet, we can manage to win, what's Liverpools excuse? I thought spurs were the bottlers?

AND we are still at Wembley

Back
Top Bottom