Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Fulham. Onamah, Mitrovich, Kebano. Hope to see them back in. Scott Parker will single handily raise the handsome level PL managers to boot.
Although Brentford might cope better in the premiership.
But would be good to see another English manager in the division.
Always thought that if he had joined us instead of Chelski at the time .............

Seen Woolwich, West Ham and Chelsea tops. Obviously I am representing.
Was out earlier in the car with the missus and kids. Drove past a fella wearing a Scum shirt, said to my missus “ I really have the urge to lean out and shout YIDS YIDS YIDS YIDS”
“Don’t bother, he probably wouldn’t know what you were on about”
She’s knows the danny lol

Living a mere 150 metres away from their home, there are a number of the fools out in jester's hats and the like, and their main song of choice so far today is 'we hate Tottenham', etc. Interestingly, or otherwise, they end the ditty with the 'Yiddo, Yiddo, Yiddo', in the way that we do when we are singing about one of our own. I'm not quite sure these people 'get it'.

W.png

v

EeWFh9gWAAAhThS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom