Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we are going to have to listen to everyone banging on about how brilliant Liverpool fans are and the special atmosphere, whilst they brick the away team bus..

No one mentions their special atmosphere during the league games when you can hear the managers chatting.

Atletico being talked about like they're some cloggers from the championship.. such outrageous disrespect.

Fuck off Liverpool. I hope Costa ruins Robertson tonight.

Watching PSG v BVB. Are the PSG fans outside of the stadium or have they put some dodgy speakers?

I suppose we are going to have to listen to everyone banging on about how brilliant Liverpool fans are and the special atmosphere, whilst they brick the away team bus..

No one mentions their special atmosphere during the league games when you can hear the managers chatting.

It’s a fucking myth and it does my head in. the media make out like it somehow makes them far more superior as a fan base than most, when in reality, every club gets up for a European night underneath the lights.

I swear the whole media are frightened to speak out against them, feel guilty I suppose for the way they portrayed them as fans after Hillsborough.

Most collectively hated fan base in the country by a mile, apart from within the media where they’re deep throated on the daily!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom