Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rio is really starting to tick. The grin is popping out. His heart is bursting with joy.
I honestly like him nowadays

Obviously a bit of a clown sometimes but not afraid to make fun on his own expense and isn't as obnoxious as like McManaman, Jenas, Neville, Carra etc

This game should remind us all that defensive-style football will never, ever leave the game. And not should it.

Fucking awful to watch, but it can certainly work.

Just texted a scouse mate...

Don't worry, you'll still be European champions for another year because all football will be cancelled for this season.

Oh wait, sorry, that's not really any consolation is it?

:walker-scream:

Yep.....they have been done by Napoli and Atletico but winning the PL by about 50pts

Thrown the Carabao... For the plastic World Cup.

Thrown the FA Cup.

Fucked up the invincibles boast.

Were piss in the CL group states despite the hype.

Lost home & away in the first knockout round; conceding 3 at home in the process.... Are they they weakest ever defending champs?

"One of England's greatest ever teams", that.

Cunt's are claiming a treble already. :mourfacepalm:

This is the worse Atleti team under Simeone. Go and ask their fans and you might learn something.
Hahahahahahahaha

Awwwww hows Aurier doing though?
4-0 against the German MK Dons....where’s KWP? “Vastly superior”

You slate Atletico and rave about Poch, Ndombele and Dele......

You actually think these players would get on their bench? Lol

This game should remind us all that defensive-style football will never, ever leave the game. And not should it.

Fucking awful to watch, but it can certainly work.
It's fun to watch it from a distance, but I never want that to be my club's style or to face a club with that style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom