Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

todd1882

'Cause I know the power of the question
Ian Darke the cunt literally just asked Robbie Savage the cunt what he made of the Kane to United rumours!

Fuck me, the media really do hate United not being good. Fucking sickening.
I won't speak about the 'media' as a whole but after becoming very acquainted with Darke's comms during the 2014 WC and appreciating his work I began to realize that he, personally, does not seem very fond of Spurs.

It began with his zest to downplay our chances in the Leicester year and his continued matter-of-fact 'positive' responses about us relative to the effusive reactions to our play from his studio colleagues.

Comment

Register to remove

todd1882

'Cause I know the power of the question
VAR in Scotland taking extraordinarily long to call the clearest handball ever committed. FFS. Should be 100% pen.

editL And finally after the gutless VAR calls the ref to review at the monitor the pen is called. And the player that committed complains about it. He should be booked for the handball and the dissent.

Comment

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!

If you really need some football you can become a member of the Russian Premier League's youtube channel and get live streams from all their games this weekend.

Comment

Register to remove

Bazali

Roadie
I suppose we are going to have to listen to everyone banging on about how brilliant Liverpool fans are and the special atmosphere, whilst they brick the away team bus..

No one mentions their special atmosphere during the league games when you can hear the managers chatting.
Just the distant sound of hubcaps being removed

Comment

Stopspot

Belarusian league kicks off today. And I am here for Bate Borisov's season kickoff hype video. Which is probably the most Eastern European video ever.

Comment

Stopspot

Serie A have uploaded 2 old games to their youtube channel in full. Fiorentina vs Juventus from 2013 and Lazio vs AC Milan from 99.

Some good stuff.

Comment

Register to remove

Top Bottom