Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
That defense has conceded 3 goals in the past 15 games. Probably a better defensive record then both city and Liverpool over that time period (just a guess haven’t checked).

They also are like second in Europe for most clean sheets. All they needed to add was creativity and they have pogba and Bruno fit and playing together for that now.

If they sign Sancho and he hits the ground running next season I am certain they will challenge. Probably not win it but come with in 2nd/3rd and get close.

That doesn't seem right unless there is a bunch of Cup and European games in there because they have allowed more than that in there last 10 EPL games.

I mean if you think that Shaw-Baily-Maguire-AWB is a league winning back four all the power to you but I don't see that 4 being close to good enough especially when the MF and FW's for United are at best 4 out of them, Chelsea, Liverpool and City and their manager is a distant 4th as well.

Watching Leeds bottle it some more.

Bamford is absolutely terrible.

Kalvin Phillips and Ben White are impressive.

I am wondering something, I'm in the US and I watch mostly on NBC sports. The commentary is just terrible sometimes, they barely talk about the match, just talking about Manu the entire time. More obvious now that I work from home and have the matches on in the background while I work. Is there a network with better commentary (I don't care if I have to stream or download)? or do they just assume everything watching cares about the big club and not what's actually going on in the match?

I am wondering something, I'm in the US and I watch mostly on NBC sports. The commentary is just terrible sometimes, they barely talk about the match, just talking about Manu the entire time. More obvious now that I work from home and have the matches on in the background while I work. Is there a network with better commentary (I don't care if I have to stream or download)? or do they just assume everything watching cares about the big club and not what's actually going on in the match?

It's WORSE in the UK mate.... I watch US streams to escape Sky/BT coms.

It's United, so unfortunately not.
:mourcry:

My advice is to find a stream in a language you don't understand.
:moursmall:

Ah, wouldn't be a Barcelona game without Messi have a hand in a goal now would it?

2-1 Barca.

6 games back for Messi and he's had a hand in 8 goals now. (3 goals, 5 assists)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom