Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are we watching tonight chaps? I’ll prob watch pool until they start winning then switch to Dortmund Barca. Really would love Liverpool to get spanked. I hate that they won this last year losing a final to Barca would hat been so much easier to take.

Who are we watching tonight chaps? I’ll prob watch pool until they start winning then switch to Dortmund Barca. Really would love Liverpool to get spanked. I hate that they won this last year losing a final to Barca would hat been so much easier to take.

Got to be Lyon vs Zenit for the 5:55pm kick off followed by Borussia Dortmund Vs Barcelona and then tomorrow the mighty yids at 5:55pm and then a cheeky flick between PSG vs Real Madrid & the Atletico Vs Juventus game.

People say we'll never get to a final again etc etc, if we stay away from the horrendous amount of injuries we got last season why can't we? I say we oushnto win the whole fucking thing as there's only 3-4 teams I think are better than us (Barcelona, Man City, Liverpool and that others are debatable based on team quality as opposed to individual quality).

Got to be pushing to win the group and set up a really impressive platform. No excuses, we can leave ourselves with a very favourable last 16 tie for a change if the luck of the draw falls our way.

In the States we don't have the greatest options. Today they are showing Liverpool/Napoli and Inter Milan/Slavia Praha. Liverpool is fine I guess but would have preferred Dortmund/Barca.

Tomorrow is better with Spurs and then PSG/Real Madrid.

Got to be Lyon vs Zenit for the 5:55pm kick off followed by Borussia Dortmund Vs Barcelona and then tomorrow the mighty yids at 5:55pm and then a cheeky flick between PSG vs Real Madrid & the Atletico Vs Juventus game.

People say we'll never get to a final again etc etc, if we stay away from the horrendous amount of injuries we got last season why can't we? I say we oushnto win the whole fucking thing as there's only 3-4 teams I think are better than us (Barcelona, Man City, Liverpool and that others are debatable based on team quality as opposed to individual quality).

Got to be pushing to win the group and set up a really impressive platform. No excuses, we can leave ourselves with a very favourable last 16 tie for a change if the luck of the draw falls our way.
Who's been saying we'll never get to a final again? Season before last we really should have beaten Juventus and gone deep in to the tournament and I expect us to do that as a minimum again. There's really not many teams I fear in the Champions League. The Premier League is a tougher competition.

The traditional powerhouses of europe are in such disarray these days that it would not be a surprise if bloody Liverpool won it again.

Who's been saying we'll never get to a final again? Season before last we really should have beaten Juventus and gone deep in to the tournament and I expect us to do that as a minimum again. There's really not many teams I fear in the Champions League. The Premier League is a tougher competition.

The traditional powerhouses of europe are in such disarray these days that it would not be a surprise if bloody Liverpool won it again.

Non-Tottenham supporting football followers basically. I'm with you, I look at Juventus, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid & Atletico Madrid and see nothing out of this world.

It's fortunate for City that they once again got a piss easy draw otherwise they could have struggled with only having Otamendi at CB now that Stones has been ruled out for a while as well.

Liverpool are a great team but I don't fear them, you're right there really aren't many that I think we'd struggle with if we bother to turn up this year League and cup wise. Huge window of opportunity if we apply ourselves well.

EErWHbcXoAgPczz.jpg:large

v

EErc1jBWwAMCHp1.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom