Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we only want entertaining football, with no hopes of winning anything, we could've looked no further than Peter Bosz. The thing is, that most of us as a club (both fans and board) wanted a winner this time, not just entertaining football.

I don't hate the ides of Bosz, but I prefer Ten Hag. Who has also won things despite having to re-fresh his team with kids every season.

Poch wasn't about "entertaining" football (and he definitely wasn't toward the end), it was about ethos football, I haven't watched a Spurs manager win more games than Poch. It was winning football for three and a bit years. But he lost his way, compromised that ethos and paid the price. That's why I like Ten Hag, year after year he loses his stars, brings in more kids and keeps the dynamics and ethos going. Poch failed to do that.

Mourinho isn't going to win the fucking league with this Spurs team, and winning a domestic cup isn't going to keep him in a job for long either. If he can get us looking like a coherent football team again, and winning games consistently then fair do's, I'm in.

Best part is, Aubamacunt is gone after this season if they don't get to the UCL. What a shame :levylol:

Last edited:
Aubamyang, Luiz, Mustafi, Saka, Sokratis and Ozils contracts all up within a year in the summer.

Likely no CL football. An inexperienced manager and players who are probably going to want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom