Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atletico Madrid defender Kieran Trippier speaking on BT Sport:

"We knew it was going to be very difficult but we needed to stay defensively strong and try and frustrate Liverpool as much as we could. We knew that we'd get our chances if we beat the press of Firmino, Salah and Mane.

"Liverpool are very strong at home, I've played them so many times in the Premier League (to know that) but we knew we'd get our chances and it was about being clinical in those moments and we were.

"The way we play is the way we train. He's [Diego Simeone] like this on the touchline in training, it's a joy to learn from him every day and work with him. I knew I needed a change and when a club like Atletico Madrid come in for you, you can't say no. I'm loving my time here and I'm learning new things every day.

"You've seen how defensively strong Atletico have been over the years and we showed that again tonight. The substitutes that came on made a big impact and were so important.

"There are some fantastic teams still in the competition. We will focus on ourselves and who knows what will happen at the end of the season."

The plastic treble is REAL.....

Charity shield and they'll have completed football. :mourloopy:

"Getting to 2 champions league finals, 3 seasons in a row"

U fucking wot?:mourshock:

When Trippier was on the pitch, they were losing 1-0. When he was taken off they won 3-1. Its very similar to when Dier was on the pitch vs Olympiakos we were losing 2-0 and when he gets taken off we won 4-0. Trippier and Dier are both so similar that if someone is obsessed with one of them, he is probably obsessed with the other too. I wonder where we'd find this someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom