Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see another shot of the Gladbach player getting re-pulled down. The first tussle was obviously not a pen but I thoguht the defender tugged him down when he was trying to get up

I would honestly not complain if 5 subs per game became the norm even after COVID. It would allows for more squad rotation and keeping players fit and mobile.

I would honestly not complain if 5 subs per game became the norm even after COVID. It would allows for more squad rotation and keeping players fit and mobile.

I would rather they allowed clubs to have their whole squad available on the bench - or say 10 players - (like Italy I think) but kept it at 3-4 subs max. Otherwise I'd fear games would end up like International friendlies where they just degenerate.

Disappointing second half generally, Leverkusen got very sloppy having dominated the first half. Very disappointed with BMG all round, expected them to come out and get right up Leverkusen, but they barely put a glove on them all game. Maybe Rose figured it might be dangerous to try and press Leverkusen too high in case they passed their way through it, but BMG were just so passive it handed the initiative to Leverkusen who should have been 2 or 3 nil up by half time. Second half was just a scrappy mess, but Leverkusen had more chances to bury it and wasted them.

Disappointing second half generally, Leverkusen got very sloppy having dominated the first half. Very disappointed with BMG all round, expected them to come out and get right up Leverkusen, but they barely put a glove on them all game. Maybe Rose figured it might be dangerous to try and press Leverkusen too high in case they passed their way through it, but BMG were just so passive it handed the initiative to Leverkusen who should have been 2 or 3 nil up by half time. Second half was just a scrappy mess, but Leverkusen had more chances to bury it and wasted them.
I thought there was a pretty good stretch from Gladbach from the start of the 2nd half until the pen they gave up. After about the 70th minute though they were crap again.

I thought there was a pretty good stretch from Gladbach from the start of the 2nd half until the pen they gave up. After about the 70th minute though they were crap again.

Yeah, they had a bit of a huff for 15 minutes or so, but it was as much Leverkusen being sloppy as their own effort. Leverkusen were allowed to cruise through that first half and the game could/should have been out of sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom