Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Foden looks a class apart, I'm starting to buy into the hype.

Should be starting for England next summer at the Euros, and I'm Irish.

the kid is good!

In a bit random news the game tonight will be streamed for free on Twitch. Amazon owns Twitch, but it's still odd to hear a football game will be shown on a platform that's used to stream video games and podcasts.

I don't give a fcuk about them.

Since when did that bunch become our yardstick?

You fucking hypocrite.

You were literally just measuring us against the 'achievement' of 4 other teams reaching to FA cup semis....

Not to mention for your entire time here you've exhibited severe penis envy of United..... Right down to coveting Jose when he was there; yet now you're on Jose's back too.

You're full of shit mate.

Palace: Guaita, Ward, Dann, Cahill, Van Aanholt, Milivojević, Kouyaté, McArthur, Townsend, Zaha, Ayew.

v

Burnley: Pope, Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor, Pieters, Brownhill, Cork, Westwood, McNeil, Vydra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom