Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba and Fernandez starting together????

I guess there is no point watching because as the media have repeatedly told that pairing is pretty much the greatest duo in any sport, all- time. No chance for Brighton now.

In reality even without the obnoxious commentary that will surely accompany this game I’m not to excited to watch it. I am not sure Brighton will do much against United.

Hoping for a good result for us but expecting the inevitable United win.

And.................................

They still kneel down to sign their own capitalist death warrants.

Whoever thought footballers were stupid :walker-scream: :llorishowudoin::mourloopy::sonlol::sonpoint:

Come on Brighton! even a point will do.

Commentary is ridiculous as ever! Neville talking up Pogba and Hernandes, talking about United getting Sancho etc.

Fuck off

Brutal from the keeper there.

Why do we never seem to get gifts like that from our opponents? No chance we catch United if they keep getting freebies like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom