Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should be able to pick up a bargain or 2 from Soton if they go down.
We've fed well off them in the past.

This is why Hasenhuttl is still worthy of credit, there isn't a single one of their regular players I'd want as first choice here, not even Ings. The only one that remotely interests me is Diallo, and he's not a regular for them and I've only seen him a couple of times.

Hasenhuttl has gone completely empty after letting it all out against Liverpool.
But... but... but...

He plays attacking football! We all wish he could come here! We wish we could play the Southampton way!

He's German, as I understand it, that's important these days apparently.

Where are those who were aching for Hasenhuttl to take over and lead us forward?

Stand up and be counted, oh visionaries.

See also "I wish we played like Leeds" 5 minutes into the game where we thrashed them 3-0

But... but... but...

He plays attacking football! We all wish he could come here! We wish we could play the Southampton way!

He's German, as I understand it, that's important these days apparently.

Where are those who were aching for Hasenhuttl to take over and lead us forward?

Stand up and be counted, oh visionaries.

See also "I wish we played like Leeds" 5 minutes into the game where we thrashed them 3-0

He is not German.

And he may not be the top choice to be our manager but he is much better than what we currently have.

Back
Top Bottom