Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You turn every thread into a running commentary in a quest to be a cunt.

We have a shot in the 20th minute and the comment is “tomorrow I’ll hear we created nothing”. Dude no one gives a fuck so shut the fuck up.

Your sole purpose on this forum is to be the resident arsehole.
Words have consequences that’s all

You call me a cunt for rating Tripper and suck Pochs Cock for selling him, don’t complain when I remind you later that we’re shit, and he’s about to win the league

I think I'm adding Parker to the list of managers I'd have to replace our dinosaur.

He's not in the top group, mainly because of actual experience, but I love they way they play (much better than us) and I'd take all of our old staff back in a heartbeat of which there are many now working at Fulham.

Connection to the club as well, which is always a plus point.

Connection to the club as well, which is always a plus point.
The connection is the bit that's in front of his managerial credentials for me. Not just him being a Spurs fan and ex-player and academy coach (for a year) but his entire backroom team have Spurs running through their veins. Parker, Wells, Moore, Gardiner, Burch & Hill and there might be a couple of others to add that I can't recall off the top of my head. Approx 50-60yrs combined between has been spent at Hotspur Way under the direct tutelage of McDermott. I find this hugely appealing.

Back
Top Bottom