Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok, but no one buys STs for the academy nor does any broadcaster reach deep down in their pockets to show said games. How did it affect our first team in that time? And again, I'm asking as justification for bringing those folks back.

OK, but the implication here is that the academy was responsible for our play during the Poch years. But that success had few academy players and would also more likely to be attributed to our press and intensity. Sure, we did have our possession moments but that was often after we strangled a team into submission with the other things.
As a local man it’s hugely important. We don’t have a Spurs TV like Chelsea or Man U broadcasting their academy games or streaming them live on YouTube, those clubs get 20k watching.

For me it makes for integration much easier but we were met with a new challenge which is going from a EL team to a C L team puts more pressure on the quality of production. Easier to select and play academy players in EL than CL.

Goes without saying that in the absence of a DoF who owns this?

Sort of, but I am hoping that is a big dent in City's confidence.
It’s but a scratch. They didn’t play poorly created the most and best chances.

I think they have transformed the outlook of the game so much that when they loose (rarely) people search for a narrative that isn’t there.

They are miles ahead Utd in 2nd and miles ahead of every club.

The only possible effect on confidence would be more likely to be seen at Utd.

Back
Top Bottom