Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agnelli trying to corrupt the CL in Juve's favour year after year and constantly getting egg on his face is great.

Next year he's going to suggest something like "all winners from the last decade are not allowed in" and end up going out in the group stages or something like that.

Haaland was a little bitch going up to the keeper and taunting him after the penalty. Hopefully it’s just a 20 year old making a mistake and not his character.
From the little I have seen of Haaland, he seems like an arrogant prick. He's only 20 so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. He's also the weirdest looking person I have ever seen.

In both cases, I have zero issue with this. Keeper shithouses and it backfires.

Back when I played, centre forward once called me a mouthy fat cunt. He was right. I were very loud, very mothy and somewhat tubby. He proceeded to miss a sitter and spent the next 10 mins having to put up with me shouting "oi..9...9...who's a cunt now" . As he was considerably younger, he went into his shell somewhat.

Backfired on me more than once too. All part of the game as long as it didnt cross certain lines.

:-(

record10.jpg

Juventus blowing it again in the Champions League against a team on paper that they should be comfortably beating?

“It is the history of de Juventus”

Fuck you Chiellini and fuck you Juventus.

Delighted for Porto and congrats Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb !
Juventus has eliminated itself. He played a part of the game in numerical superiority having many chances: Cuadrado's crossbar, Chiesa's post, questionable referee decisions but you can't take a goal from a free-kick from a distance with the barrier that opens ... I hope they don't renew to CR7. Great champion but his unsustainable salary blocks any other investment: then he is too centralizing. He wants to take all free kicks (with low completion percentage); he always wants the ball; if he goes to the bench he complains. For him we had to sell to make capital gains like Kean's.

:(

Back
Top Bottom