Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hard to argue with that, but its usually the sides like Man Utd, Chelsea where they down tools. And we all usually call those kind of clubs a poisoned chalice full of big time Charlies.

Seems our players want to act like big time Charlies and get the manager sacked just without winning a fucking bean.
I can guarantee you every team that has a manager that has lost the team performs like this, no matter where they are in the league or what league they are in.

Losing the dressing room looks just like us.

If your boss at work singles you out in a meeting saying how shit is your output and embarrasses you, how would you react? Just do yer fucken job son, innit? You would talk to your work mates and say look I’m not happy with how he treated me, right? They will probably start thinking that they can be in line for criticism the next time they might output less than usual.

So the toxic atmosphere starts to spread to other people too. In my opinion, a proper leader should never blame others for failures. Mourinho is not a leader and this toxic atmosphere he created at the club is his own fault, no one else’s.
Exactly that happened to me at a meeting and he got it both barrels and he never attempted it again but I always had personal pride

It looks as though most of our lot haven’t got a pair between them

I agree that it’s shocking man management though

If Levy ever had any doubts about how low Jose has taken us he can look at this thread in which people are hoping that Woolwich can get a draw with West Ham so we can have a chance at finishing above WH.

Our dreams no longer are compete for the title, get into to top 4 but hope to finish above WH.

Yeah but people do mistakes, it’s normal. The way you describe it is as if the players are doing mistakes after mistakes. Like last year, Mourinho singled out Ndombele after a half where he wasn’t even the worst player on the pitch. Other players like Dier have done more frequent mistakes and Mourinho kept selecting him. How does that sound to you?
Sounds like speaking Portuguese is the most important factor in team selection.

If Levy ever had any doubts about how low Jose has taken us he can look at this thread in which people are hoping that Woolwich can get a draw with West Ham so we can have a chance at finishing above WH.

Our dreams no longer are compete for the title, get into to top 4 but hope to finish above WH.
A draw here is our best chance of getting top 4.

Not that I think we have a chance in hell of that happening.

lve never been keen relying on other side’s results

We do our job it shouldn’t matter imv

A draw here is our best chance of getting top 4.

Not that I think we have a chance in hell of that happening.

I think Chelsea is the team to focus on if we want top 4. I guess having WH closer makes it easier to get top 4 if Chelsea falters but the likelihood of us passing Chelsea but not WH is very small in my view.

Back
Top Bottom