Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hereby take back my pre-season prejudice against Leeds Utd. They've been a breath of fresh air in the league this season. Well done to them!

Earlier in the season people laughing at Leeds for thier approach as it’s too open, naive. Looooool

This championship side have been one of the most entertaining teams in the league and are now safe (the actual objective for the season) but now sit mid-table only FOUR points behind us (albeit having played one more game) having just beaten runaway leaders of the PL with only 10 men.
Only Yer das and the crap English pundits were dissing them. Positive football is the best and most effective football, now and forever!

if defensive football was the best method how come it’s biggest successes are so few and far between?

I'm watching Frankfurt vs Wolfsburg. 2-1 to Frankfurt after 25 minutes. Both teams playing entertaining football.

Hütter (the Frankfurt coach) is my pick to replace Jose.

Koen Casteel who we have been linked with is in goal for Wolfsburg. And Weghorst who we were linked with in the summer is their number 9.

It really is. High octane attacking football by almost every team.

Hütter has a buy out clause of 7.5 mil. If we sack Jose I think he would be very gettable. And he knows how to handle a rebuild.
From Bundesliga I would have liked Marco Rose aside from Nagelsmann, but he’s been snapped by Dortmund. I think they’ll do well with him in charge, especially if Haaland stays.

Back
Top Bottom