Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From Bundesliga I would have liked Marco Rose aside from Nagelsmann, but he’s been snapped by Dortmund. I think they’ll do well with him in charge, especially if Haaland stays.
I think that people are sleeping on Hütter. His Frankfurt teams are real fun to watch.

Nagelsmann is good but there are plenty of quality coaches in Germany.

I think that people are sleeping on Hütter. His Frankfurt teams are real fun to watch.

I have no idea what’s the deal with Hutter, from what I’ve seen he’s been at small clubs (on the European scene) and hasn’t set the world alight, so why do you think he should get a chance at Spurs? Just because his team plays attractive football?

I have no idea what’s the deal with Hutter, from what I’ve seen he’s been at small clubs (on the European scene) and hasn’t set the world alight, so why do you think he should get a chance at Spurs? Just because his team plays attractive football?
He's won the Austrian league with Leipzig. He knows how to handle a rebuild. He plays attractive football. Has a decent record in Europe and overall comes off as a class manager.

IwCaGoy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom